May 3, 2016

Quotes

“I feel sorry for the young people who believe” the lies Sanders is telling them about money accepted from executives and lobbyists tied to the fossil fuel industry. Young people “don’t do their own research.”  - Hillary Clinton, April 2016

Sanders supporters will “shoot every third person on Wall Street if he's elected.” - Bill Clinton, April 2016

“Look, I think it’s exciting to be, in effect, protesting, I remember I did that a long time ago when I was in my twenties, and I totally get the attraction of this.” - Hillary Clinton, April 2016

“If all the young people who claim to be disillusioned now had voted in 2010, we wouldn’t have lost the Congress, and we’d probably have our incomes back." - Bill Clinton, April 2016

“It can’t be just about what we’re going to give to you. It has to be about we’re going to build together."  Hillary Clinton, February 2016

“Most young people aren’t voting,” Chelsea Clinton, April 2016


I bet they are saying nice things behind closed doors.

No comments: