Dec 27, 2009

Bottom 10 Films of 2009

The Box

My God this movie is nearly indescribable. One of the most insane and ridiculous plots in the history of film. So bad it is enjoyable.

Yonkers Joe

Gangster with a mentally retarded son. Say no more.

The Stepfather (2009)

Please don't remake awesome movies and leave out the parts that make it a quality film. Thanks.

The Final Destination

I've quite enjoyed the previous films, but this one was amazingly sad. The dialogue made me want to blow my brains out, but I couldn't, because it wasn't my time.

Orphan

Screw you, worst twist of the year.

Star Trek

Yeah, yeah, I know. Everyone loved it. Maybe I should have gone in expecting something on the level of Transformers. But I didn't. And it was.

Knowing

Nicolas Cage. Nothing else needs to be said.

The Lovely Bones

Hey, somebody loves directing! The desperate attempts to make a palatable film about the rape and murder of a young girl turned this film into a long, horrible pile of crap. Pretty at times and that was the problem.

Inglourious Basterds

His dialogue now makes me want to murder someone. This movie should have been called "Table Talk" due to the constant never ending conversations at tables. By the time the shooting started, I wanted everyone in the scene to die.

The Hangover

Yeah. You are shocked. But one of my pet peeves is a great comedy idea squandered. It wasn't just taking a movie about some guys who had no memory of the night before and turning it into a search film, but every scene, every joke left me wanting more. This one made the list because of what it could have been, not what it was.

No comments: