Nov 4, 2009

Cats Will Kill Us All. Reason #287

Cats are getting in on the action.

A cat in Iowa has tested positive for H1N1 Swine Flu, the first time a cat has been diagnosed with the new pandemic strain, the American Veterinary Medical Association said on Wednesday.

Obviously, cats should not fuck pigs. I don't know how many times I have to say that.

The 13-year-old cat apparently caught the virus from one of the people living in the house, the group said in a statement.

Yeah, I'd say that too if I was a pig fucker.

3 comments:

Jason Kelsey said...

I bet it was somebody kissing their cat. My girlfriend is one of those cat kissers.

Jason Uh... Smith said...

Oh shit, my last name is here. She's going to kill me.

Bob said...

My girl kisses the cat sometimes.

She usually lets me video her.