Sep 3, 2009

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?


Ben Stein is a living atrocity. Someone should cut his face off.
We have … an entire party, the Democrats, whose primary constituency, besides the teachers' unions, is homosexual men and lesbian women. I hope it won't come as a surprise to anyone that a big part of male homosexual behavior is interest in young boys.
Wow. I'm gonna need to find a dude to rub up against.
Don't get me wrong. My very best friend is gay
Define "best friend." Do you shower with your best friend? Do you talk to him? Does he know you hate gays? Also, do you shower with your best friend?

2 comments:

Bob said...

I believe I'd rather have a constituency of gay men and women as opposed to the white right and their love of turkey shoots, Wild Turkey, and Thanksgiving...Ya know anything having to do with a big fuck head bird, getting drunk, shooting things and pretending to be able to read.


Let's see, Ben Stein laughed in the face of someone who told him on national cable news that the housing bubble was going to burst in 2008 two years previous to when it actually happened. Stating that America's wealthiest weren't in any sort of trouble because their wealth could weather any storm. Thank you once again for making the white christians of this nation feel at ease with your superior intellect. I hope you feel your putting it to good use.

Eric said...

*facepalm*

It always amazes me when so much intellect, and so much ignorance live together in the same head.