Jun 11, 2009

Jew Owned Obama Getting It From All Sides

It's rough being a president controlled by Jews. They come at you from all angles. Yesterday, Rev. Jeremiah Wright broke it down.

"Them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office," Wright told the Daily Press of Newport News following a Tuesday night sermon at the 95th annual Hampton University Ministers' Conference.

"They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do."

Right on. And Wright has a buddy who agrees: James von Brunn, the Holocaust Museum shooter.
Obama was created by Jews. Obama does what his Jew owners tell him to do.
You guys should seriously think about going on tour together once the Brunnster gets out of the hospital. And even if that never happens, it nice to see people from opposite ends of the spectrum come together over their crazy Jew fear.

No comments: