Nov 25, 2008

Communist China Finally Does Something Right

I'm not the biggest fan of China. Some of us still think the whole Tiananmen Square thing was a bummer, but the giant country seems to be turning a corner.
China's government-owned music-importing monopoly has signaled that local record distributors shouldn't bother ordering the GN'R production. Anything with "democracy" in the name is "not going to work," said an official at the China National Publications Import & Export (Group) Corp., part of the Ministry of Culture.
How nice is that? The government is doing everything they can to avoid the horrible suffering that occurs when one listens to the new Guns n Roses album. It is really unbelievably horrible.

The Chinese people should feel good about their country today. I only wish my country had made the same choice and I had never experienced the ear pain I felt when listening to Chinese Democracy.

No comments: