Oct 17, 2008

My Favorite New Everybody Fucker


Wow, this guy is awesome. Democrat Representative Tim Mahoney is the guy who took over for page humper Mark Foley. Now Mahoney has been forced to admit he had at least two affairs - and actually gave one of the ladies hush money. It's not helping his campaign.

He was asked today how many affairs he's had over his life. Apparently, it's a very hard question.

"You're asking me over a lifetime? I'm just saying I've been unfaithful and I'm sorry for that," he said.

Man, back off, or ask my dick. How the hell am I supposed to remember that shit? Do you actually remember all of the vag you nailed behind your wife's back?

If I lived in Martin County, Florida, I'd walk into the voting booth and slam my dick down next to Mahoney's name.

No comments: