Aug 12, 2008

McCain Is Already Talking For Everybody

John McCain had a conversation with the president of Georgia today about their new, exciting war with Russia. Johnny told him we all really, really care.
McCain voiced his total support for Georgia, saying he'd spoken earlier with President Mikheil Saakashvili. "He knows that the thoughts and prayers and the support of the am people ar ewith that brave little nation as they struggle for their freedom and independence," McCain said.

McCain added: "And I know I speak for every American when I say to him: Today, we are all Georgians."

Um, no. I'm not even one with Georgians from the state of Georgia, right here in the old US of A. And I don't consider myself to be a Georgian today because they sort of invaded a region of their own country, killed a bunch of people and started this whole thing off. So, no, I don't want any.

Oh, and shut the fuck up, John, cause you're not the president.

No comments: