Aug 26, 2008

John McCain Was A POW

Who knew? He explained on Leno last night.
LENO: “For a million dollars, how many houses do you have?”

SEN. McCAIN: “Could I just mention to you, Jay, that, at a moment of seriousness. I spent five-and-a-half years in a prison cell,” McCain said. “I didn’t have a house. I didn’t have a kitchen table. I didn’t have a table. I didn’t have a chair. And I didn’t spend those five-and-a-half years because, not because I wanted to get a house when I got out.”

Uh, anyway, how many houses do you own? It actually seems worse that you once had nothing and now live a life of gluttony.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really getting ridiculous. Being a POW is horrific, but it doesn't preclude one from criticism. Christ.

Sean T Poindexter said...

Well, McCain has won MY vote! His emotional non sequiter response has overpowered all sense of reason and responsibility!

But wait...Obama was abandoned by his father as a child and Biden lost his entire family in a car accident and survived a brain aneurysm...what is a person who chooses his elected officials based on politically irrelevant, sentimental back-story to do?!