Aug 22, 2008

Free The Cock Rings!


It was recently revealed that border agents can take laptops when you enter the country. And that was just fine. I mean, all that is on my laptop is tons of personal information and my work. But now they are going too far.

Penis enlargers and constricting rings to maintain erections can be seized at U.S. borders, U.S. regulators said Thursday, citing inadequate safety labels.

If you could see me right now, you would see steam coming out of my ears. America was founded on cock rings, you assholes! Thomas Jefferson wore a cock ring when he signed the Declaration of Independence.

Here's a list of what we can't bring in.
# Mechanical stretching devices, which "employ weights or lines tied to other parts of the body such as the knee, to affect tension on the penis.

# Vacuum operating devices, "those employing a sealing principle in the area of the base of the penis and an evacuation mechanism to drop the atmospheric pressure around the penis, thereby affecting increased blood flow."

# Constrictive rings, which "constrict the base of the penis after erection has been achieved and cause the erection to be maintained by blocking the normal circulation of blood from the penis."

# Supportive devices, which "function as a splint or cradle in order to maintain a resemblance of turgidity."

Question: What if I'm wearing my cock ring at the time? Yeah, I bet you didn't think of that, did you?

No comments: