Jul 21, 2008

New Bestest Candidate Nominee

Here at Stop All Monsters, we will keep a list of all the Bestest Candidates from around the country. Today we get news of the fantastic Brent Reinhart, a county commissioner in Oklahoma who is running for re-election. Brent's a bit of a Christian and an artist. He put those two awesome qualities together and created a comic book. It features angels and devils and gays chasing after their children.


Hilarious, no? The comic book is very complex and full of subtle arguments. For instance, a prominent character of an angel supports Rinehart, while Satan supports Rinehart's critics. Clever, yes? And groundbreaking.
"This is one of the strangest things I've ever seen,” said Keith Gaddie, a political science professor at the University of Oklahoma. "I've never seen a comic book with the phrase ‘anal sodomy' in it before. That was a new one for me.

The dialogue is incredible.

In one sequence, Satan says: "If I can get the kids to believe homosexuality is normal!”

The angel replies: "Hey Satan, not with Brent around you won't!”

Back that shit up, Satan! Big Bad Brent is coming to town! Homosexuality, you may have noticed, seems to be the theme of the comic. Brent is very, very opposed to "the homosexual agenda."


"The history of my office is that I do expose the homosexual agenda, and that it does exist in the state of Oklahoma, and my history also would show that I am very much opposed to the homosexual agenda,” Rinehart said.

Now, lets look at a photo of our new bestest candidate nominee.



Holy shit. That is the gayest photo ever. His eyes are begging for cock. It makes me want to put on one of those togas he drew and head to the nearest "Homosexual Agenda" location for tons O'sodomy.

No comments: