Nov 18, 2009

People Kabobs!

Yummy. Personally, I enjoy a nice Larry thigh kebab. So juicy.

Russian police have arrested three homeless people suspected of eating a 25-year-old man they had butchered and selling other bits of the corpse to a local kebab house.

What quality kebab house doesn't buy meat from homeless people? That's where the best meat comes from.

Suspicions were raised when dismembered parts of a human body were found near a bus stop in the outskirts of the Russian city of Perm, 1,150 km (720 miles) east of Moscow.

That's where I like to do most of my butchering, so I can catch the eastbound 402 when I'm done.

"After carrying out the crime, the corpse was divided up: part was eaten and part was also sold to a kiosk selling kebabs and pies," the Prosecutor-General's main investigative unit for the Perm region said in a statement issued Friday.

Mmmm. Human pie.

No comments: