Sep 26, 2009

I Have a New Enemy!

This is exciting! Someone hates me! Alan Spencer, who is the creator of Sledgehammer and....well...Sledgehammer, has taken a deep dislike of yours truly. He wrote a vicious attack on Facebook today. It delightfully rage filled and seriously not based in reality.

And he also apparently refused to go to a party I was attending a couple of months ago. That's showing me. Junior high lives!

Well, we will see where this exciting feud goes, even though it appears to be a one way situation. I have no idea what I did to make him so angry - and that makes it so much more exciting!He's obviously and intimidating individual!

So, enemy, let's do this! I am ready for your future party avoidance!

4 comments:

Astolphe said...

THAT'S THE GUY WHO CREATED SLEDGE HAMMER? Do me a favor, if you see him kick him in the balls for me. That show sucked.

Protoclown said...

Can you post the content of his attack on you? His Facebook appears to be private, and I am curious. And disappointed. I actually really enjoyed Sledge Hammer, so I'm sorry to hear that he has such poor taste.

Dave Anthony said...

It was a comment on another person's post. He later deleted it and offered a weird apology and said he wanted to be Facebook friends and that he was sending me an invite. He then sent a nasty private message that I can't post because it contains personal info about a friend.

He claims that I called him a hack a couple of years ago, which I don't remember and doubt.

Bob.... said...

The guys only claim to fame was creating a rule breaking cop character with a shitty buzz line back in the mid eighties? Oh no I don't think hack would be the appropriate terminology.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing."