Jul 1, 2009

America Finally Understands Sadness

This is like getting kicked in the nuts and the vagina at the same time. Joe the Plumber will not run for office.
Asked if he has plans to run for public office, he replied, “I hope not. You know, I talked to God about that and he was like, ‘No.’”
God also inappropriately uses the word, "Like." God is a 16-year-old girl.
He continued, “I believe he’s gotten me on this grassroots movement. If I can encourage leaders to step up, that’s what I would like to do. That’s a heavy role. That’s something I don’t know if I am prepared to do yet.”

But Wurzelbacher said he will keep that door open if God ever calls him to be that leader.
Cool. Keep us up to date with the stuff God tells you, plumber.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Based on the quote, God isn't a sixteen year-old girl, Sam the Joe the Plumber is. God is a character in the sixteen year-old Ms. Sam the Joe the Plumber's head.