Jun 4, 2009

Executioner Upset About Being Labeled A Criminal

Poor son of a bitch.
The man charged in the slaying of late-term abortion provider George Tiller says he's "being treated as a criminal" even though he hasn't been convicted of anything.

"I haven't been convicted of anything and I am being treated as a criminal," he said in a telephone conversation that lasted about three minutes. When asked by the AP to discuss the Tiller shooting, Roeder, 51, Merriam, Kan., refused to comment, saying he would talk about that later.
Don't "label" me. It's not the American way. The American way is to execute someone for committing a non-existent crime. Just because I shot a guy in the head in a church in front of a bunch of people after stalking him for years, doesn't mean you get to toss around labels, like "Criminal."

I'll talk about the thing where I shot the guy in the church after we get past this serious issue of you labeling me.

No comments: