Dec 9, 2008

Joe The Plumber vs. John The Loser McCain

Joe the Plumber has a book coming out, which means he needs to pretend he didn't like John McCain, so he can sell more books. Joe was "appalled" by McCain.
WURZELBACHER: When I was on the bus with him, I asked him a lot of questions about the bailout because most Americans did not want that to happen. Yet he voted for it. … And I asked him some pretty direct questions. Some of the answers you guys are gonna receive — they appalled me, absolutely. I was angry. In fact I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him.
Wow. Scandalous.

BECK: Really? Now why didn’t you get off the bus?

WURZELBACHER: Um, you know, honestly, because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more.

OH! Or because you were so into your sad fame that you decided to stay on the bus. Or maybe it's all a lie. Not that I think you would do that to sell books, but I noticed you said, "Not to tease you" before you went into your McCain story. "Tease" would be a show business word, Joe. "Tease" would have been something the publisher's PR person, standing just outside the studio, would have said before you went on air. It's not something a plumber would say. You're "teasing" a story because your publisher knew a book about your worldly thoughts wouldn't sell dick, so they squeezed some shitty conflict incident that never happened out of your weak brain.

In reality, Joe, you asked McCain questions and he tolerated your idiocy because his consultants said you were helping. Instead of getting angry or showing disappointment, you kept it all to yourself, like the parasite you are.

Oh, and Joe had this to say about Sarah Palin.
“Sarah Palin is absolutely the real deal."
Fuck yes, she is. To people like you. She is truly the leader of idiots.

No comments: