Dec 1, 2008

Bush Attempts To Think

George Bush has started to look back at his awesome 4 years in charge.
"A lot of people put their reputations on the line and said the weapons of mass destruction is a reason to remove Saddam Hussein," Bush said. "It wasn't just people in my administration. A lot of members in Congress, prior to my arrival in Washington, D.C., during the debate on Iraq, a lot of leaders of nations around the world were all looking at the same intelligence.

"I wish the intelligence had been different, I guess," Bush added.

Totally. I wish you hadn't actually created a position for Douglas Feith to intercept the intelligence and "cook it." It would have been awesome if that had not happened. But, hey, it was just one mistake, right? Right?

"The president ends up carrying a lot of people's grief in his soul," he said.

My God, I hate you.

"I made tough calls. And some presidencies have got a lot of tough decisions to make."

I'm not going to miss the third grade explanations of what our president does from our actual president. And he made an fantastic offer to Obama.

"One of my parting words to him will be: 'If I can help you, let me know,'" Bush said.

Um. Do you own gardening gloves?

No comments: