Oct 23, 2008

Wonder Twins Power, Activate!


This is epic. Two of America's dumbest human beings are getting together and hitting the road.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, the staunchly conservative panelist on ABC’s daytime talk show “The View,” will introduce Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin at two rallies this weekend in Florida.

“I am more than honored to be there, so I will be flying there to travel with her and meet some pretty interesting people, I have a feeling,” Hasselbeck said on the program today. “That’s an honor, I’m excited to do it, and I’ll have some stories I’m sure on Monday.”

Well, we're all happy to have you there. I'm not sure how many reality show contestants who became famous for being an idiot Biden is going to have introduce him this weekend, but I'll keep on top of it.

How much do you want to bet those ladies are going to pray together? So nice.

No comments: