Oct 21, 2008

Female George Bush Is A Fancy Lady

In order to prove her folksy cred, the Female George Bush went and did some shoppin'.
The Republican National Committee appears to have spent more than $150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family since her surprise pick by John McCain in late August.

According to financial disclosure records, the accessorizing began in early September and included bills from Saks Fifth Avenue in St. Louis and New York for a combined $49,425.74.

The records also document a couple of big-time shopping trips to Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis, including one $75,062.63 spree in early September.
That is some serious small town shit, right there. I haven't met a small town folksy lady who hasn't spent over $150,000 on clothes in the past few months.

Totally worth it, especially if you like dressing up like Michael Jackson in 1982.


Billie jean is not my lover
Shes just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

Hey! Who put that "kid is not my son" lyric in there! That's just wrong!

1 comment:

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.