Oct 14, 2008

Douchebag Of The Century Named

Dear baby, you were named after two horrible losers.

A new father has secretly named his baby girl Sarah McCain Palin after the Republican ticket for president and vice president.

Mark Ciptak of Elizabethton put that name on the documents for the girl's birth certificate, ignoring the name Ava Grace, which he and his wife had picked earlier.

"I don't think she believes me yet," he told the Kingsport Times-News for a story to be published Tuesday. "It's going to take some more convincing."

You have no future, baby. That was fast.

"I took one for the cause," he said. "I can't give a lot of financial support for the (McCain/Palin) campaign. I do have a sign up in my yard, but I can do very little."

What do you mean "you?" You don't have to live with the world's most horrible name. And take that fucking sign down, it's embarrasssing.

1 comment:

Brett A. Snodgrass said...

I'm sure you didn't miss this line:

"One man walked the length of the line shouting out "reminders" to those waiting that " loaded firearms are not allowed inside."