Oct 15, 2008

Colin Powell Sniffs Another Black Guy - Now Supporting Obama


Fox News is insane. Seriously. Yesterday Colin Powell attended an "African-American festival inside London's Royal Albert Hall." He gave a speech, then apparently danced a bit with some hip hop guys. Oh, dear. He's not acting like white America expects him to act.

Fox's response: First, the headline.

Hip-Hop-Dancing Colin Powell Fuels Speculation He'll Endorse Obama

Um, what? Well, maybe Powell hinted he will endorse Obama in his speech.

"I stand before you as an African-American. Many people have said to me you became secretary of state of the USA, is it still necessary to say that you are an African American or that you are black? And I say yes, so that we can remind our children."

"It took a lot of people struggling to bring me to this point in history," Powell told the audience. "I didn't just drop out of the sky. People came from my continent in chains."
Whoa! He's black! Powell must be voting for Obama. I wish there was just a way to be certain.
After Powell's address to the audience, he took center stage -- dressed in a suit and tie -- to show off his hip-hop dance moves.
Case closed.

No comments: