Sep 9, 2008

Gay Shepard Smith Working For Wrong Network


Poor Gay Shepard Smith. He works for Fox, the wonderful network who allowed some guy to say this today.
GRAHAM: Not only is the damage already done, the damage continues. I mean, not only are they keeping these people on for an hour a night, they're adding this lesbian Air America radio host, Rachel Maddow, on every night.
Boo! But what about this?
Shepard Smith, who hosts a popular program on Fox News, also dodges questions about his sexual orientation.

Smith once chatted me up in a New York City gay piano bar, bought me drinks, and invited me back to his place. When I declined, he asked me to dinner the next night, another invitation I politely refused.

We sat at the bar chatting and drinking martinis until 3 a.m., our conversation interrupted only when he paused to belt out the lyrics to whatever showtune was being performed.

Yay!

So, now we get to call Shepard Smith, Gay Shepard Smith. That is pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Denis Faye said...

But what was the dude doing hanging out in a gay piano bar at that hour anyway?

It sort of takes away from his homophobic argument a little.