Sep 30, 2008

Bestest Candidate Nominee

Ah, we haven't had one of these in a while. I'd like to introduce you to Bestest Candidate Nominee Jeff Taylor. Jeff won the GOP nomination for the 17th Congressional District. He was excited and raring to go.
I have announced my intention to run for Congress in our 17th Congressional District. I am passionate about my decision, and I am asking you to join me on this journey. I cherish you as my family and friends and I could not have the courage to do this with out all the great support you have given me through out the years.
Sadly, the dream died. Why? Because of big government and families.
Republican congressional candidate Jeff Taylor said Thursday he is quitting the Republican Party because it has turned away from the family and small-government values he admires.
Word. Once the Republicans turned away from "family values," I know I...wait, what the fuck?
Taylor said he is still running for Congress, but that he would dedicate his campaign efforts now to passing Proposition 8, the ballot measure that would amend the state constitution to make it impossible for same-sex couples to marry.

"Proposition 8 has always been my main core issue," said Taylor.
Oh, it's the "gays." I gotcha, bro. "Core issue." I'll see you are 8 in the park.

And the Dems get a free ride in CA-17.

No comments: